We are happy to feature a guest blogger this week, Antoinette Cabral, to discuss 3 tips to flirt with confidence.
You are a man, and you see a woman that you are attracted to. You don’t know what to do. You may be nervous. You think, “Should I say hi? What if she rejects me?”
Or you are a woman, and you see a man that you like. You think, “Does he notice me? What do I do? Should I say something to him.”
Confidence is a huge factor when it comes to flirting and approaching the opposite sex. When you embrace your confidence and own your masculinity or femininity, then you are naturally magnetic to the opposite sex.
● the state of feeling certain about the truth of something.
● a feeling of self-assurance arising from one's appreciation of one's own abilities or qualities. example "she's brimming with confidence" Confidence is a state of mind. I know you have been to a party or an event where you noticed someone walk into the room because that person exuded confidence. That person naturally was magnetic to everyone. With confidence, you look better, feel better and are more attractive. I was working with a male client that lives in San Francisco. He wasn’t having that much luck with online dating. While working with him, I guided him to embrace his confidence and masculine power. His dating life changed overnight. He soon attracted his dream woman who because she noticed his confidence. They are completely in love and his life has never been the same.
3 Tips to Flirt with Confidence
1. Notice your body language - Are your shoulders hunch forward? Is your posture straight? Look at yourself in the mirror and notice your posture. Roll your shoulders back. Breath into your back and adjust your posture so your spine in more upright. Say positive thoughts to yourself like, “You are awesome. I believe in you.”
2. Take a risk and say “Hello!” If you are a man and you see a woman who catches your eye, go ahead and say hello. Notice something about her and say it. Women like to be noticed. If you are a woman and you see a man this is attractive. Smile, say hi and even touch your hair. What is there to lose?
3. Have fun. Let go of the pressure of needing to find someone. See finding your dream partner as an adventure. You never know when and where you are going to meet someone.
Now, that you have these awesome three tips, go out and practice. Don’t forget to have fun. The more you put yourself out there, the better it will be for you to meet that special someone. If you like what I said, and want to learn more go to findyourdreampartner.com. Sign up for my free video series, “Break the cycle of attracting the wrong relationships, and find your dream partner.”
Special thank you to our guest blogger this week, Antoinette Cabral, Love Coach, Speaker and Author.