If you have ever seen the show Cheers, you know that bars are the classic place to meet new people. Bars are a place to drink, relax, and most importantly, to socialize. Here are 19 great bars in the wonderful city of Phoenix:
- Saddle Ranch Chop House This place has a huge bar, mechanical bulls, and even an outdoor fire pit. It is the perfect place to find a meat-eating guy or a girl who loves cowgirl boots.
- Half Moon Sports Grill If you love football, and want a guy or girl who does too, this bar offers great game-day specials and huge TV’s to watch the game while you’re chatting it up with a potential future date.
- World of Beer This bar offers 58 beers on tap, and 500 in the bottle, so if you are a beer lover, this is the place to be. There is also a platform on the second story for bands and DJs to perform.
- Culinary Dropout at the Yard This bar has a 3,000-foot patio that offers games like Ping-Pong, corn hole, Foosball and shuffleboard. If you love the outdoors and games, this place cannot be beat.
- Jade Bar If you are looking for a classy, elegant bar with great views, check out the Jade Bar. It has a floor-to-ceiling glass wall overlooking Paradise Valley, as well as a semi-enclosed patio with a gas fireplace.
- Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill If you love country, this is the place for you. They have live karaoke, DJ’s and live country music.
- Fez This bar offers plenty of fancy cocktails, and is a restaurant with small plates. It has a very sleek and modern look to it, so if that appeals to you, try it out.
- W Scottsdale Hotel and Residences and Sushi Roku Rumor has it that plenty of famous athletes have been spotted here. If you love a swanky atmosphere with the chance to see some famous ball players, this is the place for you.
- The Shout House If you love piano, this is a dueling-piano bar that also offers tons of food and drink specials- what more could you want?
- Four Peaks in TempeThis bar offers a huge patio, with plenty of tables to push together if you want to go in a group. If mingling with your neighbor is what you want, this is the bar for you.
- Windsor This bar has a great patio, and has been called a more modern beer garden. It has something for everyone, with plenty of wine, cocktail, and beer options.
- Durant’s If you sometimes wish that you lived in a simpler time, try out this place. It has dark wallpaper, deep leather booths and servers in bowties; a major throwback.
- Last Drop Bar in the Hermosa Inn If you just love a good cocktail, this place has a wide variety to try.
- Alice Cooperstown Restaurant If you love music references, but also want to watch the game, servers wear plenty of black eye make-up here, just like Alice Cooper, and the bar has 10 monitors and 5 big screens for the sports fan.
- Cadillac Ranch Another great choice for country fans, this bar offers a mechanical bull, DJ’s and live music and an awesome patio.
- Blue Hound Kitchen and Cocktails If you are a cocktail snob, this is the place for you, with an award-winning mixologist on staff.
- Caffe Boa If you love wine, you will love their extensive list, which can be paired with one of their pastas or entrees.
- Canteen Modern Tequila The name says it all. If tequila is your liquor of choice, this place has 100. It also has a DJ on the weekends.
- Stadium Club If you can’t get enough karaoke, they have it Tuesday-Sunday nights, along with dozens of TV’s to watch the game.
Just like every individual, every bar is different. Hopefully with these many options, you’ll find one that suits your style.
Let us know in the comments below some of your favorite Arizona bars!