Bar hopping along Minneapolis’ downtown bars is a great way to meet other singles. And what a fun environment to do it in! Every bar has a different vibe and a different crowd of people to mingle with. You just have to choose the right bar for you. The nice thing about being in the city is that you are able to go to a different bar every night and meet all kinds of new people in all different areas. Going out to the bars is also a really fun way to meet singles. Being out at a bar with your friends ensures that you are not stuck with just one person all night long. You can go back and forth talking to as many people as you like.
- Bar Louie is a bar in uptown that will have a younger crowd of people.
- Redstone is a bar with a restaurant that has excellent food and a more mature crowd. This is not a bar that will get rowdy. It is a place to go and have a drink, great conversation, and relax.
- Free House is a bar in Minneapolis that has great food. They have a huge patio that is really fun to sit on and watch the sun go down.
- Tangeers is a really fun bar and lounge to go to where you can dance the night away.
- Marvel Bar is a bar where you will find a more mature crowd. It is a little more of an expensive bar but so worth it for the great time that you will have there.
- Crave Downtown is a great bar to go to because they have an amazing rooftop patio.
- The Union is a downtown bar that plays great jazz music. It is a great place to hang out and listen to some great music.
- 7 Sushi is a bar where you can find a more diverse crowd. It has a very urban feel to it. Great food as well!
- Stella’s Fish Cafe is a great bar in uptown. It has 5 levels including a great rooftop patio that overlooks the city. They are famous for their seafood so that is a must try!
- Uptown Tavern is also un Uptown and right across from Stella’s. A great place to go after having some delicious food and cocktails at Stella’s!
- Barbette is a new bar that just opened in Uptown. It also has a great rooftop with lots of great drinks to choose from.
- The Saloon is a great Uptown bar that is a must visit. Great atmosphere and a very fun place worth checking out.
- The Bulldog is an Uptown bar that is a great, fun, loud place to go to. Going here will ensure you a great time.
- The Library is a Dinkytown bar that a lot of college students like to visit. It has a much younger crowd and younger vibe to it.
- Blarney’s is a bar that is around the University of Minnesota and also has a much younger crowd that likes to go there.
Have a local spot we missed? Let us know below!