Dating can be difficult, but meeting the right kind of people can be even harder. Here is a compilation of all the local singles events in the Twin Cities to help you get out there and meet other singles. 1) Speed Dating events - You'll meet up to a dozen other single professionals face-to-face in your age and interest group through a series of six minute "Pre-Dates" at a local club, café, or restaurant. They facilitate the whole thing so there's no awkwardness, no pressure, no embarrassment and no games... just great fun! Pre-Dating then emails each guest a list of participants who would like to hear from them again! Odds are you'll have one or more matches (more than two-thirds of Pre-Daters match with at least one person). Remember, now there's a better way. Before you date...Pre-Date!
2) Lock and Key Events - How it all works:
- Your goal is to match the right lock with the right key
- Do it and get a ticket for the prize drawing, more tickets = more chances to win!
- You then get a new lock or key and go back into the fray to repeat the process
- Find someone you like, stay and talk for a bit! Exchange contact info if you like.
- Throughout your quest you'll meet 50, 100 or more people of the opposite sex.
3) Twin Cities Northeast Social - This group is specifically designed for anyone to attend a wide range of events in the North East Metro Areas. Members range from 20's to mid-60's+. If you'd like to have fun at events, meet new and fun people, then you've come to the right place. Members consist of lively, active and fun people. Although most members are single., you don't need to be single to join the group. Some of the events are going to be with other groups as "joint events". We will be always on the look-out for new events in the North Eastern area!
4) Like wine? Check out Wine Events. This website has a list of upcoming Wine & Food Events for Minneapolis-St.Paul.
5) Single and a parent? Parents without Partners is a great place to meet other parents. PWP is the largest international, nonprofit membership organization devoted to the welfare and interests of single parents and their children. Single parents may join one of the many chapter around the US and Canada; they may be male or female, custodial or non-custodial, separated, divorced, widowed or never married.