Being single in a city like Phoenix can sometimes be overwhelming. There are so many options for places to go and things to do. However, the advantage of being in a big city is that there are oftentimes many events held for people in the same single boat. In fact, there are tons of options and ways to meet other singles; here are just a few ideas that may help you find events that could lead you to that special someone.
Viewing entries tagged
Denver has been named one of the best cities to live in the United States for singles, but...its a huge city! So what are the best places in Denver to find a person looking for love and companionship like you are? Stop going to the same old singles bars where you have only found disappointment, and check out these five bars to meet singles in the city of Denver!
If you have ever seen the show Cheers, you know that bars are the classic place to meet new people. Bars are a place to drink, relax, and most importantly, to socialize. Here are 19 great bars in the wonderful city of Phoenix:
- Saddle Ranch Chop House This place has a huge bar, mechanical bulls, and even an outdoor fire pit. It is the perfect place to find a meat-eating guy or a girl who loves cowgirl boots.
- Half Moon Sports Grill If you love football, and want a guy or girl who does too, this bar offers great game-day specials and huge TV’s to watch the game while you’re chatting it up with a potential future date.
- World of Beer This bar offers 58 beers on tap, and 500 in the bottle, so if you are a beer lover, this is the place to be. There is also a platform on the second story for bands and DJs to perform.
- Culinary Dropout at the Yard This bar has a 3,000-foot patio that offers games like Ping-Pong, corn hole, Foosball and shuffleboard. If you love the outdoors and games, this place cannot be beat.
- Jade Bar If you are looking for a classy, elegant bar with great views, check out the Jade Bar. It has a floor-to-ceiling glass wall overlooking Paradise Valley, as well as a semi-enclosed patio with a gas fireplace.
- Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill If you love country, this is the place for you. They have live karaoke, DJ’s and live country music.
- Fez This bar offers plenty of fancy cocktails, and is a restaurant with small plates. It has a very sleek and modern look to it, so if that appeals to you, try it out.
- W Scottsdale Hotel and Residences and Sushi Roku Rumor has it that plenty of famous athletes have been spotted here. If you love a swanky atmosphere with the chance to see some famous ball players, this is the place for you.
- The Shout House If you love piano, this is a dueling-piano bar that also offers tons of food and drink specials- what more could you want?
- Four Peaks in TempeThis bar offers a huge patio, with plenty of tables to push together if you want to go in a group. If mingling with your neighbor is what you want, this is the bar for you.
- Windsor This bar has a great patio, and has been called a more modern beer garden. It has something for everyone, with plenty of wine, cocktail, and beer options.
- Durant’s If you sometimes wish that you lived in a simpler time, try out this place. It has dark wallpaper, deep leather booths and servers in bowties; a major throwback.
- Last Drop Bar in the Hermosa Inn If you just love a good cocktail, this place has a wide variety to try.
- Alice Cooperstown Restaurant If you love music references, but also want to watch the game, servers wear plenty of black eye make-up here, just like Alice Cooper, and the bar has 10 monitors and 5 big screens for the sports fan.
- Cadillac Ranch Another great choice for country fans, this bar offers a mechanical bull, DJ’s and live music and an awesome patio.
- Blue Hound Kitchen and Cocktails If you are a cocktail snob, this is the place for you, with an award-winning mixologist on staff.
- Caffe Boa If you love wine, you will love their extensive list, which can be paired with one of their pastas or entrees.
- Canteen Modern Tequila The name says it all. If tequila is your liquor of choice, this place has 100. It also has a DJ on the weekends.
- Stadium Club If you can’t get enough karaoke, they have it Tuesday-Sunday nights, along with dozens of TV’s to watch the game.
Just like every individual, every bar is different. Hopefully with these many options, you’ll find one that suits your style.
Let us know in the comments below some of your favorite Arizona bars!
Minneapolis is a great place to be single. There are so many avenues to go through to find other singles that have the same interests and are around your same age group.
Meetup.com is a great resource to have in the city. Meetup is a website thathas various groups for so many different interests that you are able to join right there on their website with one easy click. The website has different groups in many different cities. Wherever you are, you can go to meetup and find a group to join in your area. It is a fast and easy way to find other singles in your area.
Everyone is busy with their jobs, trying to find themselves, or busy with life in general. These days, everyone is go, go go. No one really has the time or energy to put in a massive amount of work into finding a date. Thats where meetup comes in. It has many groups of so many diverse interests. There is a dog lovers group, a laughter and yoga loving group, outdoor and snow lovers group, tea lovers group, and so many more. Whatever your interests are, there is a group for people with those same interests. They also have group for single women and men of all different ages. You are able to join a group and be with people who share the same interests as you do. Meetup is truly a great way to meet other singles in your area. Visit their website today to learn more.
Another great resource to have is the Zagat guide. Within their guide, there is a list of restaurants and bars where singles are known to hang out. The list includes: Oceanaire in downtown Minneapolis, Origami in the North Loop, Barrio Downtown, and Gardens of Salonica that is also in Minneapolis. Going to one of these bars or restaurants will help you find singles in your area. Having a fun night out on the town is a great way to meet other singles. Having this list available is an easy and quick, non-committal way to find places tomeet other singles. You can take a friend to be your wingman/woman for a fun, casual way to meet people.
Going out in Minneapolis and taking a boat ride, going kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding or just being out on the lake is a fun way to meet other young singles. In the summertime, there is no better place to be then out on the lake. And this is everyone in the Twin Cities philosophy. Going out with your friends and finding a spot on the beach or on the lake is a sure fire way to meet someone. There is nothing better than being on the lake and if you are able to meet someone that catches your fancy, I believe that to be a great day.
Where are some great places in Minneapolis that you have met local singles? Let us know in the comments below!