Bar hopping along Minneapolis’ downtown bars is a great way to meet other singles. And what a fun environment to do it in! Every bar has a different vibe and a different crowd of people to mingle with. You just have to choose the right bar for you. The nice thing about being in the city is that you are able to go to a different bar every night and meet all kinds of new people in all different areas. Going out to the bars is also a really fun way to meet singles. Being out at a bar with your friends ensures that you are not stuck with just one person all night long. You can go back and forth talking to as many people as you like.
Viewing entries tagged
When you are single and looking, meeting someone at a bar can be a great, casual place to start. There’s no pressure of being something you are not. You can go out with your friends and maybe even bump into your perfect match. If you don’t find someone, at least you will get a fun night out with your friends.
If you have ever seen the show Cheers, you know that bars are the classic place to meet new people. Bars are a place to drink, relax, and most importantly, to socialize. Here are 19 great bars in the wonderful city of Phoenix:
- Saddle Ranch Chop House This place has a huge bar, mechanical bulls, and even an outdoor fire pit. It is the perfect place to find a meat-eating guy or a girl who loves cowgirl boots.
- Half Moon Sports Grill If you love football, and want a guy or girl who does too, this bar offers great game-day specials and huge TV’s to watch the game while you’re chatting it up with a potential future date.
- World of Beer This bar offers 58 beers on tap, and 500 in the bottle, so if you are a beer lover, this is the place to be. There is also a platform on the second story for bands and DJs to perform.
- Culinary Dropout at the Yard This bar has a 3,000-foot patio that offers games like Ping-Pong, corn hole, Foosball and shuffleboard. If you love the outdoors and games, this place cannot be beat.
- Jade Bar If you are looking for a classy, elegant bar with great views, check out the Jade Bar. It has a floor-to-ceiling glass wall overlooking Paradise Valley, as well as a semi-enclosed patio with a gas fireplace.
- Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill If you love country, this is the place for you. They have live karaoke, DJ’s and live country music.
- Fez This bar offers plenty of fancy cocktails, and is a restaurant with small plates. It has a very sleek and modern look to it, so if that appeals to you, try it out.
- W Scottsdale Hotel and Residences and Sushi Roku Rumor has it that plenty of famous athletes have been spotted here. If you love a swanky atmosphere with the chance to see some famous ball players, this is the place for you.
- The Shout House If you love piano, this is a dueling-piano bar that also offers tons of food and drink specials- what more could you want?
- Four Peaks in TempeThis bar offers a huge patio, with plenty of tables to push together if you want to go in a group. If mingling with your neighbor is what you want, this is the bar for you.
- Windsor This bar has a great patio, and has been called a more modern beer garden. It has something for everyone, with plenty of wine, cocktail, and beer options.
- Durant’s If you sometimes wish that you lived in a simpler time, try out this place. It has dark wallpaper, deep leather booths and servers in bowties; a major throwback.
- Last Drop Bar in the Hermosa Inn If you just love a good cocktail, this place has a wide variety to try.
- Alice Cooperstown Restaurant If you love music references, but also want to watch the game, servers wear plenty of black eye make-up here, just like Alice Cooper, and the bar has 10 monitors and 5 big screens for the sports fan.
- Cadillac Ranch Another great choice for country fans, this bar offers a mechanical bull, DJ’s and live music and an awesome patio.
- Blue Hound Kitchen and Cocktails If you are a cocktail snob, this is the place for you, with an award-winning mixologist on staff.
- Caffe Boa If you love wine, you will love their extensive list, which can be paired with one of their pastas or entrees.
- Canteen Modern Tequila The name says it all. If tequila is your liquor of choice, this place has 100. It also has a DJ on the weekends.
- Stadium Club If you can’t get enough karaoke, they have it Tuesday-Sunday nights, along with dozens of TV’s to watch the game.
Just like every individual, every bar is different. Hopefully with these many options, you’ll find one that suits your style.
Let us know in the comments below some of your favorite Arizona bars!
Miami is the perfect place for singles to reside. With great nightlife, a warm climate and plenty to see and do, it would seem as though it could not get any better. In spite of all that, though, it may seem as though being single is not all it is cracked up to be. Not to worry, though; Cupid’s Cronies is here to give you plenty of ideas on places to meet other singles in your area. And if you happen to meet the match of your dreams, then so be it!
Denver has been named one of the best cities to live in the United States for singles, but...its a huge city! So what are the best places in Denver to find a person looking for love and companionship like you are? Stop going to the same old singles bars where you have only found disappointment, and check out these five bars to meet singles in the city of Denver! 5. Interstate Kitchen and Bar
1001 Santa Fe Dr.
Interstate Kitchen and Bar is located in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, which is the perfect location to meet singles. The road trip inspired decor and intimate setting of the restaurant and bar will inspire conversation of past vacations, places you’ve traveled, or road trips you have taken throughout your life, which is a great way to get to know your someone, or find and create chemistry between the two of you. The menu is home style comfort food including deviled eggs, pulled pork sandwiches, and burgers, which takes the pressure off of ordering a fancy dish that you have no idea how to pronounce, let alone, what it is. Not only do they have a great menu, but they also have a great selection at the bar including over 100 kinds of American whiskey and a variety of American craft beers.
4. 9th Door
1808 Blake St.
This is a sexier bar with Spanish inspired, red decor and live flamenco
guitar on most weeknights. This is the perfect place to interact and enjoy each other’s company by sharing tapas, enjoying the live music, and sipping on sweet sangria, which will spark a connection and great conversation between the two of you.
3. My Brother’s Bar
2376 15th St.
My Brother’s Bar is a charming, classic restaurant with an old time feel. This is where you go for a relaxing evening on the town. Simplicity is key--dim lighting, no Televisions in sight (allowing for optimal conversation between you and your date), and classical music can be fills the bar and restaurant. Sit in the bar, dining area, or the outdoor beer garden to enjoy their selection of drinks and burgers, while enjoying a city view.
2. PS Lounge
3416 E. Colfax Ave.
The PS Lounge is not your average sports bar. You will be taken back in time when you walk in the door with its worn, leather decor, Johnny Cash playing from the jukebox, and vintage NFL and Budweiser memorabilia. This is an intimate bar with about 15 bar stools. Women often receive roses from the bartenders, and beers are only served by the bottle. Feel free to play some pool and get to know each other in this
homey feeling lounge.
1. Tavern Uptown
38 East 17th Avenue
The Tavern Uptown is a relaxed, fun environment that is perfect for singles in the city. Meet other singles over a pint and a game of mini-bowling, or cheering on the Rockies, while watching the game on one of the many big screen TVs. With the variety of people who can be found at the Tavern Uptown, you are bound to meet a great match for you!